wht a love "(

IM SORRY AMY
umm im so sorry bcoz i must leave u. i cnnot see u cry bcoz ur always make smile :) im regret 4 making u my girlfie bcoz idun want our relationship crashed and damged just bcoz of LOVE . i know u care about me but i just cant. i love u bcoz i care 4 u. no word such as "SIMPATI" . humm i noe u guys now hate me so much especially sysDILA . huh ! just hate me sys. xsgka sys zaa dkmpun mdh zaa GILAandBODO. humm how cruel u. never mind thts ur rite. zaa xpt nk ngrepak coz ea ng slah zaa.but xsmstinya zaa lu dianok GILAandBODO ?? zaa pun ada psaan kdak nie manusia len bah. cuba sys danok orank pea ? mok x sys nenga ? xmk nk ? yahh pea juak asa zaa. ng xsgka bna zaa eh sys pdh pea an zaa.umm hope u have joy wifout me oke sys ?. amy: im very sorry to dissapoint u. coz i still love my ex.entah eh.zaa dh pdh ri ea zaa cinta amy an mieya.but amy cnnot accept it.then this is the best way to settle the score. *didnt mean to hurt u SYG. hope we can be BESTFRIENDS after this. i LEBIU ! :)